KeyBank® has the touch
The newest member of the KeyBank series is the KeyBank Touch, the safer, more secure way to manage keys. The bright 7? touchscreen gives you an easier-to-use interface, and we made KeyBank Touch even more capable. e have taken some of the work off the Supervisor/System Administrator by enabling the system to contact overdue Users prompting them to return keys directly by Text or Email so you do not have to. The new KeyAnywhere feature enables you to return a key to any KeyBank in your enterprise. You can also locate which KeyBank a specific key is in, or determine who has it out, with the new KeyFind feature. We’ve also improved integration capabilities, along with many other convenient features. Of course you still get our patented SmartKey system, modular design and full scalability. We just keep making key management better.
Greater Ease of Use
- Easy to read, large buttons for convenient navigation
- Status bar shows guides users on what to do, and shows what is happening
More Capacity and Control
- Up to 14,400 keys and 10,000 users per site
- “Site” concept uses a common database
- Longer user ID’s can be up to any 6 digits, plus a 4 digit PIN
- Bright 7? full color, touch screen
- Email notifications enable a tenant or owner to be alerted when a key to their residence is removed
- Common database for all KeyBank systems within a “Site”
- Enter custom notes and information via on-screen QWERTY keyboard
- New improved integration interface for 3rd party software
- “KeyAnywhere” allows keys to be returned to any KeyBank Touch within a site
- “My Keys Out” allows users to see what keys they have out, if any of their keys are overdue, and when their keys will become overdue
KeyBank® TrueTouch client software
KeyBank TrueTouch client software comprises the KeyBank TrueTouch client interface and the KeyBank Server for enhanced administration and control of the KeyBank Touch system.
- Access control-style interface
- Auto-sync automatically updates of KeyBank systems as changes are made
- “Profiles” feature for quicker, easier programming of users
- Profiles provide a quick way to assign users key and group permissions, access level, and any other settings
- New, easier to read reports utilize color and include more information
KeyBank TrueTouch client interface is designed to run all programming, remote functions and reports for up to 10 KeyBank Touch locations. Add users from a global list and all specific settings (added or modified) will be automatically synchronized across the system. Quick profiles can be assigned for improved user control. Administrative access levels are designed to allow reports only or alarms only in addition to the five system administration levels.
Generate TrueTouch reports in landscape or portrait format with color interspaced lines for easy reading. Automated/scheduled reports will be available soon as well.
The KeyBank TrueTouch Server is designed for installation on a dedicated computer and can be connected to a KeyBank via a network connection or a USB. The server is the main interface for the client software and performs all synchronizations of transactions as well as maintaining the SQL database. Both access control systems and customized client control software interface with the server application.
KeyBank Touch Spec Sheets & Drawings
Click on the links below to download product specification PDFs.
- KeyBank Illuminated – 1 Module (20 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 2 Module (40 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 3 Module (60 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 6 Module (120 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 9 Module (180 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 1440 Key System