Why KeyBank for Your Key Control System?
- Secure Asset Protection
- Reduced Liabilities
- Increased Efficiency
- Reduced Replacement Costs
The KeyBank® features an updated storage system with individually illuminated SmartKey locations. This allows for instant visual identification of the SmartKey requested by the user. Electronically monitored, color-coded and virtually tamper-proof, SmartKeys communicate directly with the KeyBank® system. The access history of each key is instantly recorded, so you always know who has which key and when it was taken.
KeyBank® allows you to program and generate reports using the built-in, 12-button alphanumeric keypad and backlit LCD. The system is capable of operating as a stand-alone unit or in combination with Morse Watchmans KeyPro™ Software that enhances the installing, programming, customizing, maintaining and reporting capabilities.
- Illuminated SmartKey locations
- Up to 2,000 programmable user codes
- Secure storage for up to 2,000 keys
- Built-in internal card reader interface
- 48-hour battery backup
- 18-gauge steel cabinet (13-gauge steel door)
- Tamper-proof smart keys
Your Job, Our Solution
KeyBank® is the perfect key control system for:
Make Automotive Key Control Manageable
The KeyBank Auto is your answer to a total key management system. It offers constant reliable access and control. Keys are concealed in a hi-tech, efficient cabinet. This unique system can expand to 1000 keys as your need for more key storage grows.
The KeyBank Auto features KeyPro software with a special automotive mode that enables special features and functions such as listing SmartKeys by stock number.
KeyBank Auto Helps You To:
- Never lose a sale because you can’t find the keys
- Eliminate key and remote replacement costs
- Eliminate the mess and hassles of pegboards and lock boxes
- Dramatically reduce liabilities for theft and possibly reduce your floor plan insurance premiums
- Reduce or eliminate mystery mileage and damage
- Check the status and location of your vehicle inventory in real time, any time
- Analyze vehicle demo histories to find slow movers
- Analyze sales force performance on demos
Practical Management Reports
Vehicle History Report
- Track how many times each car is demonstrated
- Take the “mystery” out of mystery mileage and know who’s driven the vehicle while you were gone
- If a car is damaged or returned dirty, you can see who drove it last
Vehicle Inventory Report
- Determine vehicle status
- Establish real time location of vehicles
- Analyze fast/slow movers
- Evaluate sales force demo performance
Employee History Report
- Analyze number of demos
- Know how many vehicles each employee has out on loan
Key Control Software from Morse Watchmans
Maximize Your Key Management System with KeyPro Software
Maximize your key control system with user-friendly KeyPro key management software. A PC application with remote access capabilities, KeyPro lets system managers establish permission levels for each User Code and monitor data from any desktop connected to the network.
The key control software can run activity reports, sort based on different criteria, view and print reports, and more. System managers can generate practical management reports, which trace key movements by time, date and user code. An audit trail report indicates the time and date of every key accessed by a user for a given time parameter.
A built-in scheduler automatically downloads all data to a secure PC, allowing system managers to sort and analyze information to maintain maximum control of access and security issues. KeyBank now offers the capability to send priority email alerts to security managers, keeping them informed of the whereabouts of Smart Keys.
Do you have questions about our products? Contact us today!
KeyPro III Features
• User-Friendly Interface – Easy to use graphical interface makes programming and running reports quick and simple to do.
• Real-time Transaction Polling – A built-in scheduler automatically downloads all KeyBank data to centralized or remote computers.
• Maximized Network Capabilities – With KeyPro III’s networking capabilities, sensitive database files can be kept on a network server. This also allows for any installation of KeyPro III to have the ability to make changes and synchronize the data with the KeyBank system.
• Extensive Key Management Reporting – Reports can be generated based on specific key, user or alarm transaction. KeyPro provides comprehensive reporting methods, including the ability to sort by last name, first name, ascending and descending sequential order.
• Local Area Network Access – Accessibility to the key management systems over a LAN enables managers to perform functions on any KeyBank via TCP/IP.
Priority Email Alerts
The key management systems now offer the capability to send priority email alerts to security managers, keeping them informed of the whereabouts of Smart Keys.
Another key feature of the software is the built-in scheduler. This tool automatically downloads all data to a secure PC, allowing system managers to sort and analyze the information so they maintain maximum control of access and security issues.
When combined with the Key Pro III software, no other similar product on the market is as technically advanced as the KeyBank and KeyWatcher by Morse Watchmans.
For high-volume key users requiring efficient, secure key storage and complete, real-time accountability. The KeyBank makes tracking large quantities of keys — manageable.
With Key Reservations, authorized users can even reserve a key in the system for a specified time frame.
Detailed, real-time management reports based on specific key, user and alarm transactions.
Generate reports by:
- List of keys
- Keys in use
- Keys removed
- Keys overdue
- …and Much More
Accessible by multiple administrators from remote locations via standard Internet connection.
For added security, the KeyBank® system can be integrated with a Magnetic, Proximity or Biometric Reader.
Reliability and Support
Morse Watchmans offers an exclusive two-year warranty on all parts, free lifetime technical support and unlimited customer service on all its products.
KeyBank Spec Sheets & Drawings
Click on the links below to download product specification PDFs.
- KeyBank Illuminated – 1 Module (20 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 2 Module (40 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 3 Module (60 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 6 Module (120 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 9 Module (180 keys)
- KeyBank Illuminated – 1440 Key System
- KeyBank Auto – 125 Keys
- KeyBank Auto – 225 Keys
- KeyBank Auto – 475 Keys